At the risk of sounding like a crazy dog lady, I am going to share the following excerpt that the boy showed me recently! It's called things that we can learn from our dogs, and we both think it's quite meaningful. :)
1. When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
2. Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
3. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
4. When it’s in your best interest, practice obedience.
5. Let others know when they’ve invaded your territory.
6. Take naps and stretch before rising.
7. Run, romp, and play daily.
8. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
9. On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
10. On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
11. When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
12. No matter how often you’re scolded, don’t buy into the guilt thing and pout… Run right back and make friends.
13. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
14. Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
15. Stop when you have had enough.
16. Be loyal.
17. Never pretend to be something you’re not.
18. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
19. And MOST of all… When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by
and nuzzle them gently.
Amazing eh, how much I can learn from this little pup:
He is getting so much bigger already! I was in Korea recently, and I got a fright from his increase size just after a mere week of not seeing him. -_-
This is Rocky practicing Rule 13 (Delight in the simple joy of a long walk).
Love the electric blue embroidered cutouts on my tee! I am always looking out for interesting and different details on basics.
Rocky giving me his famous corgi grin! I can never resist this smile, hehe. And as you can tell, I am obsessed with electric blue embroidery.
Rocky being Asian HEHEHE.
Embroidered cutout tee: Korea
Brocade flare skirt with tulle underlay: River Island
Jewel rope necklace: Korea
Embroidered mesh flats: Zara
Bag: Boy Chanel
Me: Baby, I think I practice all the things that we can learn from dogs! Except for one...
Him: Which one?
Me: Stop when you had enough... I am not able to do that when I eat wtf.
Him: Like mother, like son (Rocky).
Me: FYL, hehe.